Thursday, August 16, 2012

50 Shades of Grey


Ok so maybe not 50 shades,  but the mere mention of THAT book title got you interested, didn’t it?!?!?  Sadly I can’t partake in any discussion  about the book with you.  Being time poor and extremely busy means that I got to page 132 and I’ve been stuck there for a while.  What I can share with you though, is that Grey  is in fact the perfect colour when considering decorating and design.  It’s neutral, goes with most other colours and is very, very popular at the moment.  Grey and Yellow gives a fresh summery feel.  Grey and Pink is lovely for a little girls room and Grey and Red is the perfect colour combination for decorating a boys space.  We have some wonderful grey fabrics from Red Plum Linen at Little People’s Linen, that would be perfect if you’re considering incorporating Grey into your home décor.  Why not put your book down and come on in and have a look.  


Photobucket













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, totally what I needed.

My homepage :: agree with