Sunday, June 10, 2012

Little People's Linen Massive Sidewalk Sale


It’s that time again!   Little Peoples Linen Massive Sidewalk Sale time!!!  This is a genuine sale.  So genuine in fact that I don’t even price the stock because I just might cry.  Most items are way below cost price with prices starting from an unbelievable $1.00 and nothing being over $50.00.  Even stock that was previously $250 will be marked down to $50.00.  Can you believe it!  Why do I do this to myself?  Well I do it because I love to give back to our wonderful customers and feel they should be rewarded for the support and kindness they share with me throughout the year.
Our regular customers absolutely love our Sidewalk Sale because they know that they’ll always walk away with a bargain.  This is what some of our loyal customers have to say about our sale…

“Ooohh I may have to call in sick at work and head down!  Your sales are true and amazing.” – Annie.

“Oh no Mel!  I am away that weekend…what a shame.  I have been coming to your annual sidewalk sale for the last four years and ALWAYS pick up some good bargains.  I’m spewing it is on this weekend!” – Natalie.

So what can you pick up at our Massive Sidewalk Sale I hear you ask?  All kinds of wonderful goodies.  Linen, lampshades, cushions, artwork, gifts clothing and pj’s just to name a few.

The details… This years sidewalk sale is being held on Thursday 14th June at 9am sharp!  No rainchecks or laybys.  The address is 211 Old Cleveland Road Coorparoo. 

You absolutely can’t  miss out on this opportunity.  See you Thursday June 14 at 9am sharp! 




Photobucket


No comments: