Thursday, January 19, 2012

Setting the Party Scene

It feels like I've only just gotten over Christmas and already my children are talking birthday parties!  Mind you, they're still a few good months away.  My oldest celebrates a birthday in May but she's already in full preparation mode for her party.  The youngest doesn't have a birthday till August but as they say,  there's nothing like being prepared!

So when it comes to a party table setting, whether it be a kids party or a dinner party for adults, I love to go all out and have everything coordinated.  Normally I start off with a colour scheme which is why, when styling a children's party I go for the Sambellina party range.  Their colour range of plates, cups and party bags is endless!  Sambellina makes it so affordable to create a gorgeous party setting.

Do you fancy spots or stripes?



You may also like these...

Photobucket


No comments: